Executive Education is a department within Henley Business School that offers bespoke (custom) and open enrolment education programmes for senior leaders in a wide range of organisations. The Project and Engagement team has three key areas of focus, these being events, membership and projects. The purpose of the team is to promote and communicate the profile of Henley Business School and the Executive Education offering to new and prospective clients.
The range of activities for the post holder is broad and exciting and will enable you to work and network with individuals across Henley Business School and external stakeholders. We welcome applications from candidates who have experience in events and membership activities and you can specify your preference in your application, should you wish to do so.
The Projects and Engagement team is a team consisting of 7 people, looking after Memberships, projects and events, who usually work in an open plan office to promote flexibility and shared learning.
Interviews will take place on 1st March 2021
You will have:
- Proven administrative and organisational skills – with the ability to prioritise and show strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to great customer care
- Proficient in the use of computer packages including Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to deal with a wide range of stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative and problem solve, with the drive and enthusiasm to support the team
- A professional manner, positive and flexible approach
Informal contact details
|Projects and Engagement Manager|
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-UK candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that by reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship will not be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.