Henley Business School is growing its portfolio of apprenticeship programmes for employers and are continuing to develop and implement new programmes. We are appointing motivated, creative and experienced professionals who are keen to make a significant impact on our apprenticeship clients and their employees. You will join a team that shapes a new approach to post-experience education, building on Henley’s reputation and international reach.
We are seeking to appoint 3 Apprenticeship Tutors to join our existing team who will:
- Provide support and advice to Henley’s apprenticeship students such that they are engaged with their programme of learning, make progress in their development of knowledge, skills and behaviours and achieve the apprenticeship standard and associated qualifications.
- Liaise with the students’ employers to support the application of learning in the workplace and related development of their apprenticeship portfolio and similar evidence for end-point-assessment.
- Deliver Henley’s apprenticeship programmes and services in a manner that is compliant with the requirements of the end-point-assessment organisation, Education & Skills Funding Agency and University of Reading/Henley Business School.
You will have:
- Knowledge of safeguarding and prevent legislation and requirements
- Knowledge of concepts and principles of work-based learning
- Experience of apprentice/student support and/or assessment support
- Skills in further education or higher educational operational delivery
The University will give due consideration to any reasonable request for flexibility or part time working arrangements for this role.
Interviews to be held 22nd October 2020.
Informal contact details
Senior Apprenticeship Tutor
07989 347 975
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.