The International Partnerships Managers play an important role implementing key elements of the University’s Global Engagement Strategy, growing our portfolio of high-quality off-shore and on-shore TNE programmes and adding to opportunities for student mobility. You will be responsible for nurturing key partner relationships and expanding subject portfolios. In addition, you will make an important contribution to international strategic projects within the International Study and Language Institute.
You will have:
- Good project management skills
- Ability to contribute pro-actively as part of the team, and to articulate effectively in written and oral communications
- Good knowledge of internationalisation strategies in HE, and the global context for their development and operational implementation. Good knowledge of UK HE institutional policies and procedures.
- Strong commitment to excellence and accountability, with the maturity, perspective and credibility to work effectively with all levels of staff and the ability to manage unanticipated situations calmly, knowing when and where to seek advice and guidance
- A good undergraduate degree and excellent IT skills to support the effective analysis of data and communication of ideas and information.
- Good networking and intercultural communication skills; availability for international travel.
Closing date: 19/07/2020
Interview date: 19/08/2020
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
Head of International Partnerships
Senior International Partnerships Manager
0118 378 7330
0118 378 4909
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.