An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will have a strong administrative background and experience of working in a busy office environment. The role is focused on administrative and support tasks with a key focus on delivery excellent service levels in line with our Quality Management System certification.
You will have:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent IT skills with a range of IT packages and systems (incl. Microsoft Office)
- Ability to maintain administrative, and where necessary, financial records
- To hold at least 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience of responding to enquiries and providing advice to a range of stakeholder
Closing date: 21/01/2022
Interview date: TBC
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-UK candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that by reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship will not be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.