Henley Business School is a globally ranked, internationally renowned business school and part of the University of Reading. Due to the success of our Executive Education business and our strategic growth into new markets and areas of technical focus, we are seeking to recruit a Bid Manager.
Bid Manager Overview
A key member of the Business development team, you will work closely with Business Development Directors, Account Directors and Business Development Managers to compile winning bids for all the learning and development solutions we propose. Bid writing and managing multiple bid projects is the core part of the role.
If you have experience working in a bid function or team, this opportunity would suit an applicant with a proven track record of developing winning proposals or tender submissions in the learning, talent and leadership development space.
Bid Manager requirements:
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A broad understanding of tender and proposal writing ideally in the talent development or leadership development marketplace
- A proven track record of bid writing/winning and tender submissions and the ability to manage large bids through procurement processes for major tenders
- Extensive bid experience in a solutions environment
- Strong Project management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A creative flair to develop compelling written content and drafting expertise
Interviews to be held 13th December 2021
Informal contact details
Head of Corporate Development
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. By reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship may be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. Applicants should ensure that they are able to meet the points requirement under the PBS. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.