Henley Business School are looking for a programme administrator to join a small, dedicated team to support the unique programmes of the Army Higher Education Pathway (AHEP).
AHEP is an online distance learning suite of qualification programmes that requires a committed team of administrators to ensure the smooth running of the programmes and to provide premier customer service to the 1200+ students.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills across multiple platforms
- Good interpersonal skills
- Dedication to provide outstanding customer service
- A strong attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Excellent team working skills
You will be:
- capable to investigate ad hoc issues and resolve or escalate accordingly
- Able to use IT systems and software appropriate for the role
- Confident to take individual responsibility for specific tasks
Interviews to be held 9th November 2021
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
AHEP Programme Area Manager
Senior programme Administrator - AHEP
0118 378 5744
0118 378 8185
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-UK candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that by reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship will not be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.