Henley Business School is continuing to grow its portfolio, and is now one of the largest providers, of higher-level apprenticeship programmes: Over 160 employers entrust the development of their employees to us.
We are appointing motivated, creative and experienced professionals who are keen to make a significant impact in partnership with our employer clients and their employees. You will join a team that shapes a new approach to business education, building on Henley’s reputation and international reach.
We are seeking to appoint Learning Coaches who will:
- Support learners in the application of knowledge and learning in the workplace, based on your particular areas of expertise.
- With Henley colleagues, lead the work to support employers in identifying suitable and inspiring learning challenge projects.
- Help learners to achieve the learning outcomes by working with module leaders in the delivery of inquiry-based learning workshops
- Facilitate and inspire learners to a) meet the requirements of the leadership and management standard and Henley programme and b) identify and support development of the required skills.
All post holders will have knowledge and experience of one or more of the following areas of leadership and management:
- strategic management
- innovation and change management
- people and organisation Management
- financial management
- corporate responsibility and ethics
Salary is negotiable within the band, based on exceptional experience being demonstrated.
The University will give due consideration to any reasonable request for flexibility or part time working arrangements for these roles.
Interviews to be held 18th November 2021
Please use the 'Apply for Job' button at the end of this page to begin your application.
Informal contact details
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. By reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship may be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. Applicants should ensure that they are able to meet the points requirement under the PBS. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.