We are seeking to appoint an outstanding academic with an international research profile, and a passion for, and an experience of, innovative teaching in the area of Coaching. You will join one of the most dynamic and ambitious business schools in the world and be immersed in an environment that supports academics to achieve the most from their careers.
You will have:
- Experience of teaching on coaching post-graduate or similar programmes (MBA or MSc). Teaching experience on exeutive education programmes would also be an advantage.
- Experience of using a facilitative/collaborative teacing style.
- A proven track record of outstanding achievements in research and teaching in the field
- Highly developed inter-personal skills with the ability to build rapport and create and sustain effective working relationships with our highly challenging & experienced students.
- An ability to work under conditions of autonomy, yet to have a strong commitment to teamwork
Interviews to be held 23rd November 2021
Informal contact details
Associate Professor in Coaching
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. By reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship may be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. Applicants should ensure that they are able to meet the points requirement under the PBS. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.