As an Applicant Engagement Officer, you will take a lead role in creating, developing, and delivering a wide variety of initiatives aimed at engaging with current applicants to the University across postgraduate study, and provide support for similar foundation, pre-sessional and undergraduate activity. These initiatives form a key part of the University’s conversion campaign to encourage applicants to enrol.
This role will suit someone with a demonstrable interest in higher education, copy writing, content creation and project management.
You will have:
- Knowledge of the applicant journey at a Higher Education institution, ideally in the UK
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Experience of content creation for a range of audiences, including those for whom English is not a first language
- Experience of email marketing for mass audiences
- The ability to engage and communicate with a range of stakeholders confidently and persuasively
- Strong technical skills, with experience using Microsoft Office, content management systems (CMS) and email marketing software
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Interview date: 05/11/2021
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
Senior Applicant Engagement Manager
Applicant Engagement Officer
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. By reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship may be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. Applicants should ensure that they are able to meet the points requirement under the PBS. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.