These vacancies offer an exciting opportunity for three talented individuals to join our motivated and professional team at the University of Reading.
As an Admissions Administrator you will facilitate admissions to all award-bearing courses at the University. You will support student applicants, prospective student applicants and their advisors through the admissions process, including responding to enquiries, assessing applications and processing recommendations from tutors.
You will have:
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to use IT systems and software appropriate to the role
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work to guidelines and procedures
- Dedication to operational excellence and the highest levels of customer service
Interview date: 18th October 2021
Previous applicants need not apply.
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
Admissions Officer (Degree Apprenticeships)
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-UK candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that by reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship will not be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.