We are seeking a highly experienced candidate, with the ability and creativity to lead and support the marketing and communication activities of the University’s Commercial Function. This includes development, implementation and evaluation of all our relevant marketing and communications. A major element will be driving our work to effectively communicate our ambitious vision for the next phase of Thames Valley Science Park, including our exciting plans to deliver a new creative and digital media hub through ‘Cine Valley’.
As the Commercial Marketing and Communications Manager you will:
- provide strategic oversight of our marketing and communication activities,
- provide specialist marketing and communications expertise,
- have responsibility for leading, planning and developing marketing strategies and plans for key projects, including the new vision and masterplan for TVSP,
- lead work to conceive and deliver successful events and PR activities,
- work with the senior team to create plans covering both traditional and digital media, and
- manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships for a portfolio of projects.
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
Director, Knowledge Transfer Centre (Deputy Commercial Director)
0118 378 6143
Interviews will be held on 14 October 2021
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. By reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship may be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. Applicants should ensure that they are able to meet the points requirement under the PBS. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.