Henley Business School is growing its portfolio of apprenticeship programmes for employers and are continuing to develop and implement new programmes. We are appointing motivated, creative and experienced professionals who are keen to make a significant impact on our apprenticeship clients and their employees. You will join a team that shapes a new approach to post-experience education, building on Henley’s reputation and international reach.
We are seeking to appoint an Apprenticeship Tutor to join our existing team who will:
- Provide support and advice to Henley’s apprenticeship students such that they are engaged with their programme of learning, make progress in their development of knowledge, skills and behaviours and achieve the apprenticeship standard and associated qualifications.
- Undertake effective progress reviews and set actions for apprenticeship students and their line managers to monitor progress and support development.
- Liaise with the students’ employers to support the application of learning in the workplace and related development of their apprenticeship portfolio and similar evidence for end-point-assessment.
- Deliver Henley’s apprenticeship programmes and services in a manner that is compliant with the requirements of the end-point-assessment organisation, Ofsted, Education & Skills Funding Agency and University of Reading/Henley Business School.
You will have:
- Knowledge of safeguarding and prevent legislation and requirements
- Knowledge of concepts and principles of work-based learning
- Experience of apprentice/student support and/or assessment support
- Skills in further education or higher educational operational delivery
Salary is negotiable within the band, based on exceptional experience demonstrated.
Interviews to be held 31st August 2021
Informal contact details
Apprenticeship Team Services Manager
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. By reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship may be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. Applicants should ensure that they are able to meet the points requirement under the PBS. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.