An Assistant Graphic Designer is required to join our small Editorial and Design Services team, based at Henley Business School’s campus in Henley-on-Thames. The Assistant Graphic Designer will work closely with the team’s Lead Designer in producing high-quality, branded promotional and learning materials for Henley Business School’s internal clients, for print and online use, using appropriate graphics and design software. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, proven graphic design skills and an interest in further developing their design capability.
You will have:
- Proven experience in using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator software to produce high-quality brochures, flyers and similar marketing materials for both print and digital outputs
- Ability to interpret clients’ design needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to follow a design brief and implement brand design rules for a range of outputs
- Ability to multi-task and plan work to ensure tasks are completed to tight deadlines
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with internal clients from other Henley Business School departments as well as internal designers and printers.
Candidates are requested to provide in their application a link to their online design portfolio.
Interviews will be held on 15/06/2021
Informal contact details
Manager, Editorial and Design Services
Ms Kath Pilgrem
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-UK candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that by reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship will not be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.