Henley Business School at the University of Reading is seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Coaching to join an enthusiastic and ambitious team within the Henley Centre for Coaching and Behavioural Change at Henley Business School.
You will have:
- Experience of teaching on coaching post-graduate or similar programmes (MBA or MSc). Teaching experience on executive education programmes would also be an advantage.
- Experience of using a facilitative / collaborative teaching style.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and create and sustain effective working relationships with our highly challenging and experienced students.
- A positive can-do approach.
- Collabrative skills to be a strong team player.
- Experience of a personal network or reputation in the field of coaching (desirable).
- Experience of coach mentoring (desirable).
presentations to be held on the 18 May 2021.
interviews to be held on the 20 may 2021.
Informal contact details
Director Henley Centre for Coaching & Behavioural Change
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. By reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship may be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. Applicants should ensure that they are able to meet the points requirement under the PBS. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.