The ICMA Centre, which is a department within Henley Business school, is seeking a lecturer with experience in the area of Behavioural Finance, to teach the subject and to take the role of programme director for the MSc Behavioural Finance.
The successful applicant will:
- Teach Behavioural Finance at postgraduate level
- Teach other modules, for example Derivative Securities or Sustainable Finance at undergraduate level
- Become the programme director of the MSc Behavioural Finance
- Undertake individual and collaborative research leading to publication in 3 and 4* journals
- Supervise PhD students
- Undertake administrative duties contributing to the smooth running of the ICMA Centre
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
Head of ICMA Centre
Associate Professor of Finance
Professor Carol Padgett
Dr. Simone Varotto
0118 378 6407
0118 376 6655
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. By reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship may be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. Applicants should ensure that they are able to meet the points requirement under the PBS. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.