Henley Business School, part of the University of Reading, is seeking a highly motivated and effective recruitment executive to join our Student Recruitment team. As a world-class business school, we work in a highly competitive market, attracting some of the brightest and best students from across the globe from undergraduates to PhDs. We have ambitious plans to continue our growth strategy and this post is a customer-service led role to support our recruitment managers in their quest to provide outstanding service to potential students from initial enquiry to conversion and enrolment.
This senior recruitment role is responsible for supporting a Recruitment Manager to achieve Henley Business School’s student recruitment targets for South East Asia and East Asia, Americas and CIS. You will assist in the development and delivery of the Business School’s student recruitment activity with a view to generating leads and applications and converting those leads to student enrolments. The purpose is to ensure intake recruitment targets are met by identifying, nurturing and recruiting suitable candidates.
- Have experience of having successfully recruited to targets
- Have an exceptional telephone manner and have first class customer- service skills
- Be target driven and highly proactive with a hunger for success.
- Show a high level of attention to detail and be able to create/maintain accurate records in CRM
- Be confident working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have effective planning and organising skills and be comfortable taking responsibility for prioritising your work and performing to targets, working closely with your line manager
- Have good analysis and problem-solving skills and be able to prepare and analyse management information to ensure and demonstrate the success of recruitment marketing activity, recommending action where appropriate.
Interview date - TBC
Informal contact details
(0118) 378 6869
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-UK candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that by reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship will not be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.