We are seeking two exceptional individuals to provide high quality, professional administrative executive support to senior academics and their groups within the Department of Meteorology, part of the School of Mathematical, Physical and Computational Sciences. You will be part of a large, friendly team, however the ability to work independently, proactively seeking support and solutions when needed, will be essential to this role.
Both roles are offered on a part-time basis, please indicate on your application whether you are interested in the 22-hour or 18-hour role or either.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide a high standard of customer service
- Good numeracy skills
- Experience of taking notes at meetings
- Ability to balance competing priorities and meet set deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve team goals
- Familiarity with on-line processes, web-based systems and with standard office systems and procedures
- Experience of using web-based content management systems
- Experience in supporting the organisation of events and training
Interviews will be held on 29 January 2021
Informal contact details
School Executive Administration Manager
Mrs Dawn Turner
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.