The School of Arts & Communication Design seeks a highly motivated and professional Administrator to join its School Executive Support Team.
The successful applicant will be expected to provide an excellent level of administrative service for the School, with specific responsibility for supporting the Department of Film, Theatre & Television.
You will have:
- Excellent IT skills with a range of IT packages and systems
- Familiarity with online processes, web based systems and standard office systems/procedures
- Experience of minute taking/note-taking
- Experience of project administration support
- Experience of events organisation support
- Some experience of working independently
- Ability to maintain administrative and financial records
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve team goals
- Ideally education to A Level standard equivalent qualification and/or experience.
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
Head of Department
Head of School
Professor Lisa Purse
Professor John Gibbs
Interviews will be held on 9 December 2020
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that this role is not recognised as a graduate level job by UK Visas and Immigrationand the Tier 2 sponsorship route is not available for non-graduate level occupations. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.