The University of Reading is looking for a new member to join its CRM development and support team.
You will be asked to help in a variety of ways to support our wide user base accessing Dynamics 365 (CRM). From helping to deliver custom developments on its Dynamics 365 platform to guiding users on how to use new features.
You will have that unique blend of skills that allow you to build quality solutions in a CRM environment but understand that you also need to support the day-to-day production environment. A “can-do” way of thinking.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent experience in supporting a large user base of Dynamics CRM users.
- Excellent experience of administering Microsoft Dynamics, preferably in a cloud-based environment
- Demonstrable experience of hands-on development working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing and deploying Microsoft Power Platform solutions especially using Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
The University of Reading is an exciting and vibrant place to work where there are opportunities to get involved with a wide variety of work, from corporate systems to high profile research groups and from the museums and archives to a working farm. The University offers a generous holiday allowance of 26 days and 6 days of extended closure around Christmas and Easter. There is a good pension scheme, onsite gym and childcare and a vibrant community offering the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of interests.
Interview date : w/c 4th January 2021
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
Head of Digital Applications and Development.
Deputy Director of DTS
+44 (0)118 378 2939
+44 (0)118 378 8433
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.