Henley Business School is known globally for helping to transform individuals and organisations through behaviour change initiatives. Due to the unprecedented success of our Coaching Centre and business growth, we seek to attract a commercially minded, motivated individual to join us on an exciting journey to revolutionise the delivery of coaching, as a service, into the public, private and third sector domains.
If you want to join a globally renowned Business School, to help shape a service that is philosophically designed to help individuals and organisations to become more effective then this could be your opportunity!
You will have:
- A solid experience of working in a professional service environment
- Proven commercial and contracts experience
- The ability to translate strategy into operational projects
- Solid project management and business planning skills
- An understanding of coaching packages and the coaching market place
- A passion for service delivery with a customer centric mindset
This role will require the dedication of an applicant with a desire to drive the strategic growth of the Commercial Coaching business working alongside senior members of staff in business development, sales and account management. Please see the full specification at the bottom of this page for more detailed information.
Interviews to be held 11th December 2020
Informal contact details
Head of Custom Programmes
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.