Henley Business School is a globally ranked, internationally renowned business school and part of the University of Reading. Due to the growth of activities within The Henley Centre for Coaching, which sits within the Executive Education offering of the Business School, we are seeking to recruit a coaching memberships administrator in this team.
We are looking for applicants who have a proven track record of administration, with experience within a membership/customer service role preferred.
You will have:
- Proven administrative and organisational skills – with the ability to prioritise task and activities in a busy environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to great customer care
- Proficient in the use of computer packages including Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to deal with a wide range of stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative and problem solve, with the drive and enthusiasm to support the team
- A professional manner, positive and flexible approach
- Mature and confident attitude
Please see the full advert for further detail relating to the role.
The role sits within the Projects and Engagement team who are a team consisting of 7 people looking after memberships, projects and events. The team work in an open plan office to promote flexibility and shared learning.
Interviews to be held on either Monday 9 or Tuesday 10 November 2020
Informal contact details
Project and Engagement Manager
01491 418 829
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that this role is not recognised as a graduate level job by UK Visas and Immigrationand the Tier 2 sponsorship route is not available for non-graduate level occupations. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.