The Student Wellbeing Services are a dynamic and inclusive team with a range of skills to support students to access their learning. We offer online, in person support with a range of leaflets and self-help guides. You will share a space with a team who are always trying to develop and grow the service and enhance the student experience. We are looking for someone who has the same drive, someone who is able and willing to be a part of the wider university and increase the knowledge and awareness of Mental Wellness for all.
You will have:
- Experience and qualification in Supervision in clinical settings
- You will be able to respond to and take the lead on specific projects which enhance the service and access across the university
- You will be able to work with students in distress and manage a caseload
- You will be a self-starter and able to work under pressure
- Experience of using a database
Closing date: 20/10/2020
Interview date: 29/10/2020
Informal contact details
Director of Student Wellbeing Services
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.