Henley Business School, part of the University of Reading, is a world-class triple accredited business school. With campuses, offices and partnerships around the world, over 7,000 students from more than 100 countries and over 80,000 alumni from 160 countries, we are a truly international institution. Our courses are enriched by up to date knowledge, research and commercial experience, and aimed at students and professionals at every stage of their career – from undergraduate through to postgraduate, PhD, MBA, DBA, executive education. We therefore have a wide-ranging global customer base which includes both B2B and B2C marketing.
Our Brand, Digital & Content team is at the very core of our approach to content led customer experience marketing and we have an exciting opportunity to join this dynamic and digitally focused unit. Your analytical approach and concise insights will help us push our marketing approach to the front line of digital practice, and you bring with you the experience to help us achieve this. Your knowledge of current digital marketing techniques and trends will inform the team in our delivery of improvement and growth.
This is an exciting time to join the Brand, Digital & Content team at Henley Business School. As we move from measuring and tracking into optimising and testing we become more focused on delivering truly meaningful insights. The numbers are just the beginning; we are looking for a confident, creative and insightful individual to lead our social media team and marketing automation operation.
You will be the key point of contact for proving the returns on our digital marketing activities.
You will have:
- A strong analytical skillset with experience of delivering insights from social media, web, CRM and other marketing related data.
- A solid knowledge of SEO practice and the practicalities of delivering on it.
- A good understanding of online conversion including customer journeys and persona mapping.
- A good understanding of content led marketing and scheduled delivery.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An ability to operate in an agile environment to demanding deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both in presentation and report writing.
- Experience of providing your insights to stakeholders at all levels.
Interview date TBC
Informal contact details
Head of PR, Communications and Content
+44 (0)118 378 7137
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.