A fixed term role of 6 months has arisen in the Accounts Payable Team, Transactional Services, and the University is seeking a suitably experienced individual to fill this role. The role is responsible for the accurate, efficient and timely processing of all transactions relating to purchase invoice processing, student, staff and visitor expense payments. Knowledge of Agresso, the finance system used by the University would be beneficial.
You will have:
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Good team skills
- Experience of working in an accounts environment
- The ability to communicate at different levels around the University
- An organised and efficient approach to your work
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of basic accounting
- Good GCSE's or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with large volumes of transactions and payments.
Interview date: TBC
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
Back Office Manager
Front Office Manager
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-UK candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that by reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship will not be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and champions LGBT+ equality. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.