We are seeking interest from individuals who are able to provide high quality, professional, administrative support to the School of Politics, Economics and International Relations team. The role holder will be responsible for completing a range of administrative and support tasks with a key focus on delivering an excellent service and enhancing the services provided to the school.
The School is particularly interested in candidates with experience in events management, website editing and social media management.
You will have:
- - Excellent organisational and time management skills
- - Ability to ensure effective liaison and communication with different target audiences
- - Accuracy and attention to detail
- - Excellent IT skills with a range of IT packages and systems (incl. Microsoft Office)
- - Ability to provide a high standard of customer service
- - Ability to maintain administrative records, and where necessary, financial records
- - Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve team goals
- - Ability to maintain webpages and social media
Interview date: 13/12/2022
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
Executive Support Manager
Head of School
0118 378 7370
0118 378 5248
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-UK candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that by reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship will not be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.