We are seeking to appoint a Campus Services Administration Manager for an interesting and varied role in the Campus Services Department with the University’s Estates Function. You will manage a team of Front Desk Staff and Administrators to provide Front Desk (reception) services for the University and administrative support for Campus Services Areas which include Security, Building Support Services, Cleaning Services, Postal Services, Parking Administration, Portering and Front Desk - Reception.
The successful individual will be a positive, ‘can-do’ manager who is astute and proactive, customer focused and relates well to university colleagues, students and visitors. Enthusiastic and empathetic, you will be capable of motivating your team to achieve and provide the best service they can
• Have strong effective communication skills with people at all levels, both written and oral with excellent command of spoken and written English and demonstrating diplomacy and perception
• Have substantial work experience in a similar role in a large complex organisation
• Have previous experience of working in a customer service environment with outstanding customer service relationship skills
• Have experience of successful team management
• Have experience of financial administration: budgets, reviewing monthly accounts etc
• Have excellent organisational, administration and prioritisation skills to work and meet deadlines
• Have excellent IT skills and abilities enabling the production of clean and concise reports and statistical information
• Be an advocate of change, team working and strong customer service ethos
Interview date 30th August 2022
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
Campus Services Director
Building Support Services Manager
0118 378 6246
Please note that recent changes in Google Chrome (version 101) and Microsoft Edge (version 101) mean that some users are currently unable to view downloaded PDF documents in those browsers. You can view the downloaded file using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If this remains a problem for you, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the Job Description & Person Specification.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. By reference to the applicable SOC code for this role, sponsorship may be possible under the Skilled Worker Route. Applicants should ensure that they are able to meet the points requirement under the PBS. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.